Sunday, December 09, 2007
I've been missing for 6 months.
Anybody missed me?
U may ask wad made me wana blog again?
Well, things happen and I can only say that
I'm in a devastated mood right now.
People that I trust betrays me.
I admit that I'm the person at fault
which caused all this to happen.
I've played with too much fire.
Now e person to get hurt is us.
I detest myself for all this time.
This world is just plainly wicked n
I have no chance of survival at all.
The times we had together,
I will always remember n cherish it.
Despicably wicked me.
Sorry dear. I didn't want to do this to you.
Telling you that I'm afraid of getting hurt are just excuses.
When I am afraid, I will wall myself up.
Outside that wall, it is full of spikes.
Sorry for the things that I've done,
the way I've treated you.
I thank you for your kindness n forgiveness towards me.
A great guy like you should get someone better.
I'm not worth it at all. P
lease.. forget me..
I duno wad else I can do for u except
to leave n prevent u from getting more injuries.
Like u said, I'm a time-bomb,
u r stressed n very tired, getting hurt all e time.
Like u asked, wad r u to me,
whether I really loved u, m I really committed.
The trust u had in me, I thank u for that.
But I will nv forget 1 Oct 2007,
a wonderful Children's Day which is like a dream to me.
U had broken 3 out of my 4 walls n now
I'm sorry about that after so much effort it has to come to this.
♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥