Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I haven't been going to work for 2 days.
No mood to do anything at all.
No appetite. Haha.
Been 3 days since I had a proper meal.
I don't know what's happening to me.
Maybe I'd made the wrong choice.
Even from the very start.
The things that's happening around me.
I do not wish to see at all.
Loneliness even though he is around me.
Staying under the same roof is so empty.
A couple is no longer like one anymore.
I think our hearts have seperated.
He just seem to have so many appointments suddenly.
Or maybe he did have it all the time.
Just that he pushed it all away because of me.
For me, no appointments at all.
Still thinking what to do.
Should I continue to let this go on?
Or forget about it? Many thoughts and many ideas.
I don't know which to choose.
Higher chance is that I will let it go.
Been feeling so emo and lost.
I don't know how much longer I can take it anymore.
Sad but true. I don't feel like myself anymore.
I don't even see my reflection in the mirror.
It's not me, definitely not me.
There is a high probability that I can't tolerate this anymore.
Been forcing myself not to think so much.
But anything that is about him, I just can't help it.
I need some direction and someone to stand by me.
Obviously, he doesn't seem to be the one.
♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥