Friday, July 11, 2008
Somethings that happened during the past 3 months XD
Starting from the most recent.
[Genting Trip ♥]







[Grand Corpthorne Dinner ♥]




[@ Waraku ♥]





[Singapore Flyer♥]
[Sweet Times♥]

Nice Pics?
I'm just lazy to type so much.
Anyway, went out with Uncle Cedric on Wednesday 9/7.
Watched 'Get Smart'.
It's damn hilarious.
Dropped by paragon to visit my kor, kiat & elene.
Had a smoke with them.
Planned to walk down to hush for work.
I'm must be crazy.
Did stop over at The Cathay for my fav Ben & Jerry's ice-cream!




After that had indian cuisine for dinner.
To satisfy my cravings.

Tan-tan-tan-tan-doori Chicken. Butter Prawn. Fish Curry. Garlic Naan. N that Indian yoghurt drink which 1 forgot what name. Haha.
Last night. 10/7.
Went to watch Red Cliff with my Hubby!
Very Very Nice!
But hor. Mayb cos of the cinema.
We watched at west mall.
Seems like ppl there like the staircases very much.
Keep on walking up n down de.
Irritating.
Person in front of me.
Head so big. Haiz.
Can't even hug hubby to watch.
Arbo cant see anything le.
N the seats.
Think quite dirty.
Make my leg itchy itchy.
Grrrr.
But most importantly.
I'm watching a movie with my hubby ^^
Yipee!
I L O V E M Y H U B B Y!
♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥