Wednesday, December 24, 2008
林俊杰 - Cries In A Distance
Cries in a distance
Can't stop the tremble
I'm just awaiting my turn.
Hiding will never
Save me forever
The guns gonna get me for sure.
Dear God I pray why won't you be my friend
Come to me and take my hand.
Like mama would say
Everything will be okay.
All i hear is 3 2 1
The scream from the the guns.
And then 1 by 1
No one gets to run.
Someone's dad or mom
Sister, brother and son.
No.....no...
All i feel is 1 2 3
My tears start to bleed.
Smell of roses on my feet
I feel sore..... I fall..... I call.... I crawl
Cries in a distance
Can't stop the tremble
I'm just awaiting my turn.
Hiding will never
Save me forever
The guns gonna get me for sure.
Dear God I pray why won't you be my friend
Come to me and take my hand.
Like mama would say
Everything will be okay.
All i hear is 3 2 1
The scream from the the guns.
And then 1 by 1
No one gets to run.
Someone's dad or mom
Sister, brother and son.
No.....no...
All i feel is 1 2 3
My tears start to bleed.
Smell of roses on my feet
I feel sore..... I fall..... I call.... I crawl
All i hear is 3 2 1
The scream from the the guns.
And then 1 by 1
No one gets to run.
Someone's dad or mom
Sister, brother and son.
All i feel is 1 2 3
My tears start to bleed
Smell of roses on my feet.
I feel sore..... I fall..... I call.... I crawl
I feel sore..... I fall..... I call.... I crawl
♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥