<body> Take me away with your ♥
Photobucket
E n j o y ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

the butterfly ♥

C L A R I S S A

A Virgo
A Perfectionist.
Unique taste for food.
Lazy.
Plain jane.
Places responsibility in the 1st place.
Workaholic.
Career Driven.
Does not entertain.
Attitude problem.

This is my blog so CLICK HERE if you hate it.

I Love drinking.
My FAV colour is PURPLE.
partying till dawn,
shopping till dusk,
working my ASS off.
That's coz...
that's me!
And only I can decide.

butterfly's appetite♥
Loves

Royce Dark Chocolates
Meiji Fresh Milk
Plain Kueh Tutu (without any filing)
White Carrot Cake
Bakerzin Yuzu Macarons
Fresh Fruits

Detests

Peanut Butter
Spring Onion
Coriander
Stinky Tofu
Mutton
W i s h e s ♥
Gucci Bag
Enjoy my single life
Beany Tigger
Laptop
Study Diploma
Repay all debts.

F r i e n d s ♥

Annie Cheong
Cedric Chong
Fyn Cheong
Hazel
Hui Rong
Ivan Chong
Ivy Lee
Jason Liew
Lesley Chua
Melvin Tan
Nicholas Yasintorn EDJ
Sherwin Chong
Simon Huang
Wen Yang

C h a t t i e s ♥


B y g o n e s ♥

  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • May 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • April 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • August 2010
  • C o u n t e r s ♥

    hit counters

    Friday, February 13, 2009

    Yes, I just woke up not long.
    Yes, I missed the appointment to pray my grandma.
    Yes, I'm hungry.
    Yes, I've just read ah kor's blog.

    Saw him last night at hush.
    And it wasn't him that I'm seeing.
    Been ages since I've last saw his real self.
    And it hurts. Heartaches.

    Yes, I've found my life partner early than him.
    Since the time we were both single.
    It has been a year that he has been single.
    I do not include any flings or some passerby girls.
    Yes, he finally found his.
    But now, not anymore. Back to square 1.5
    (upgraded version - including more memories and heartaches).

    I agree that he hasn't been telling me anything for a long time.
    Bottling things up. Act like nothing happens.
    But I let him be. He's a man now. He knows what to do.
    Never did I expect he would flunk himself in a relationship.
    Thoughts all flowing out of his mind from his blog.
    Read through once and almost had war with my tear glands.
    I do hope that things will be alright for him.
    I disagree that there are better girls out there.
    The faithed heart will always see that 1 girl.

    His mind and heart screening scenes of their memories.
    Eventually breaking himself down.
    Last thing I wana know is that my bro is suffering from depression.
    A bro that I've known for 12 years.. Maybe 13..
    I can't bear to know what he's going thru.
    But I still wana know. Maybe he's forgotten.
    I'll always be there when he needs me.
    Maybe he doesn't prefer me.

    Faith, Hope and Love shall destroy the feeling of Jealousy, Hate and Lost.
    Like what I always say and what I said last night.
    If she's yours, she'll always be.
    Even if she's not yours, she'll always be in your heart.
    Fight on bro, you shall not be put down that easily.
    But rem, she'll always be in your heart.

    I love you bro..


    ♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥