Monday, October 05, 2009
ever since we broke off a week ago.
I haven't really been myself.
I'm feeling lost. confused.
trying to search for my true self.
met up with quite a few friends during the past week.
chatted with jorge till the wee hours of the morning.
drinking with annie.
drinking with darrell.
went home after work.
met up with a girlfriend yesterday.
y am i drinking so much nowadays?
is it to numb myself for thinking of him?
having conflicts with royston for the most absurd of reasons.
i really dun understand wad is going through in his mind.
well, i didn't know him well from the start anyways.
guess it was all wishful thinking on my part.
thinking about hubby.
i felt so wrong. so guilty.
i took him for granted and opened my heart to him.
telling him how i feel.
without thinking that I'll hurt him even more.
shouldn't have told you about it on Saturday night.
guess its cos u know my best that's why i would confide in you.
Saying sorry for a thousand times wouldn't work.
Now is the time to take a break.
Get a clear head of what I want to do.
No more relaionships.
And yes. Fuck it.
I'm not going to put up with your bullshit anymore.
I'm also thinking of quitting my afternoon job.
I feel like I'm just there to do the miscellaneous jobs.
Like assistant to big or 2nd boss.
No proper job scope.
Just need to do stuff whenever they got things for me to do.
No aim. No prospect.
Wish I could go to Tommy's office to work soon.
Well, something happy for me this week.
I finally get an off day on Thursday! Woohoo!
Craving for a getaway soon.
♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥