Friday, October 09, 2009
i know that you are trying to do something for me.
i know you are trying very hard.
i'm giving up on Mr. R le.
But that doesn't mean that I will return back.
The words that you told me last saturday is still etched in my mind.
You said that ou are actually a good drinker.
Most of the time that you look drunk, you aren't.
You are just putting on an act.
Why does a person has to put up a front when you are with your partner?
Trying to attract attention?
Trying to monitor me?
Doubting what will happen when you're not ard?
If I'm fooling around with customers?
What's the meaning of it?
I really don't know.
I can't understand why there is a need for pretence.
I've show you my all.
Why can't you?
Right now. I just want to be single.
Concentrate on my stuff.
Not interested in a relationship.
I believe that this is very clear le.
I don't mind us remaining as friends or drinking buddies.
But if I'll hurt you more by being near, I'll stay away as far as possible.
Even to break all contacts.
Still wishing for a getaway..
♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥