Friday, October 16, 2009
It's been a busy week!
Yeah! I've finally been given a dedicated assignment for my afternoon job!
Woohoo!
Feel much more at ease..
At least I have something to aim for.
Well, the past few months at my afternoon job was terrible.
Everyday I was asking for something to do.
But there wasn't anything much.
That's why I'm so happy that there is something for me to do.
And even better with a deadline.
Haven't even been using facebook much too.
Due to work and insufficient sleep.
I'll be missing my bro who is flying off to Australia this Sunday.
He'll be away for 3 weeks.
He said that he'll be buying a cheesecake back for me.
Yipee! I'm so looking forward to it.
Anyway, I'll see him for the last time tomorrow.
Cos he's coming down to my workplace to pay me a visit.
8 years of relationship as bro and sis.
How will I ever bear to let him go?
Now it's time to go sleep and gear up for the work that's waiting for me tomorrow!
♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥