Tuesday, October 06, 2009
think about this scenario.
You've drank quite an amount during work.
and now you're getting an sms at 1.45am whereby the content is
'your beloved bf just sms me'
What would you think?
Well, I've already decided to fuck it.
So there isn't a need to sms him at all.
Thanks for the concern anyway.
Just read your blog just now.
You may think that I still want to play.
I'm immature.
Well, think about it.
I do want to settle down.
And I wana settle down with someone who I think is suitable.
Why did I decide to break off.
Think about what I told you.
Do you still think that I would settle down with someone like that?
Who doesn't what to settle down with a perfect partner?
The last thing that I would ever like to hear is someone saying that Im immatured and still wants to play.
♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥