<body> Take me away with your ♥
Photobucket
E n j o y ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

the butterfly ♥

C L A R I S S A

A Virgo
A Perfectionist.
Unique taste for food.
Lazy.
Plain jane.
Places responsibility in the 1st place.
Workaholic.
Career Driven.
Does not entertain.
Attitude problem.

This is my blog so CLICK HERE if you hate it.

I Love drinking.
My FAV colour is PURPLE.
partying till dawn,
shopping till dusk,
working my ASS off.
That's coz...
that's me!
And only I can decide.

butterfly's appetite♥
Loves

Royce Dark Chocolates
Meiji Fresh Milk
Plain Kueh Tutu (without any filing)
White Carrot Cake
Bakerzin Yuzu Macarons
Fresh Fruits

Detests

Peanut Butter
Spring Onion
Coriander
Stinky Tofu
Mutton
W i s h e s ♥
Gucci Bag
Enjoy my single life
Beany Tigger
Laptop
Study Diploma
Repay all debts.

F r i e n d s ♥

Annie Cheong
Cedric Chong
Fyn Cheong
Hazel
Hui Rong
Ivan Chong
Ivy Lee
Jason Liew
Lesley Chua
Melvin Tan
Nicholas Yasintorn EDJ
Sherwin Chong
Simon Huang
Wen Yang

C h a t t i e s ♥


B y g o n e s ♥

  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • May 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • April 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • August 2010
  • C o u n t e r s ♥

    hit counters

    Monday, November 09, 2009

    I've been reaching home after 3am for the past 10 days.
    9 of 10 days is because I went drinking.
    Actually wanted to have a good rest last Wednesday on 5/11.
    But something on facebook made me change my mind.

    Jason is now attached with Sandy.
    Why am I feeling weird?
    Is something wrong with me?
    Am I still harbouring thoughts of him?
    Many questions were running through my mind.

    I did not expect him to be attached so quickly.
    We've been together for about one an a half years.
    Just a month after we broke off, he got attached with another girl.
    Were our bonds so weak? I began to wonder.
    He doesn't seem to be the person I know anymore.
    I know him as a person who doesn't give up until he has tried his very best.
    Which does not apply in this case.
    Is he trying to prove something?
    That even without me, he can get a girl easily?
    That he can be a bad boy too?
    Or is he going out with her just to get over me?
    The many questions running through my mind.
    Well, I shall not bother or care.
    It's none of my business anyway.
    But I do wish them happiness.

    Brothers and friends were consoling me.
    Danny told me some stuff about what Jason did when we just broke up.
    To summarise it, Jason told his bros that we broke up.
    Told them the whole story.
    Requesting assistance on how to get me back.
    So after requesting for 2 weeks, he gave up.
    Maybe its because I returned his gift to him.

    I do thank my friends for their word of advice.
    Everyone is telling me that it's a blessing that we broke up.
    He is not worth it.

    Thanks Edwin for giving me examples of similar cases.
    The great advice you've given.
    Thanks Travan and Danny for being impartial.
    Thanks Kris Choo for consoling me.
    Cos you said that I shouldn't be sad cos she isn't as pretty as me.
    Thanks Jace, Annie and Fyn for staying out late with me.
    Thanks Bro Ivan and Bro Matthew for being concerned over facebook even though you guys are in Australia.
    Thanks Lesley for standing in Ivan's place to talk to me.
    I'm glad to have these friends.

    I do feel sad that we can no longer be friends.
    Just a month ago we are together.
    A week later we agreed on becoming drinking buddies.
    But we never did drink together again.
    2 weeks later we didn't contact much.
    3 weeks later we didn't keep in contact at all.
    1 month later you got attached.
    And I congratulated you as a friend or maybe as an acquaintance.
    I do miss Mother, Father and Sister.
    Guess I'll never see them much again.


    ♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥