<body> Take me away with your ♥
Photobucket
E n j o y ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

the butterfly ♥

C L A R I S S A

A Virgo
A Perfectionist.
Unique taste for food.
Lazy.
Plain jane.
Places responsibility in the 1st place.
Workaholic.
Career Driven.
Does not entertain.
Attitude problem.

This is my blog so CLICK HERE if you hate it.

I Love drinking.
My FAV colour is PURPLE.
partying till dawn,
shopping till dusk,
working my ASS off.
That's coz...
that's me!
And only I can decide.

butterfly's appetite♥
Loves

Royce Dark Chocolates
Meiji Fresh Milk
Plain Kueh Tutu (without any filing)
White Carrot Cake
Bakerzin Yuzu Macarons
Fresh Fruits

Detests

Peanut Butter
Spring Onion
Coriander
Stinky Tofu
Mutton
W i s h e s ♥
Gucci Bag
Enjoy my single life
Beany Tigger
Laptop
Study Diploma
Repay all debts.

F r i e n d s ♥

Annie Cheong
Cedric Chong
Fyn Cheong
Hazel
Hui Rong
Ivan Chong
Ivy Lee
Jason Liew
Lesley Chua
Melvin Tan
Nicholas Yasintorn EDJ
Sherwin Chong
Simon Huang
Wen Yang

C h a t t i e s ♥


B y g o n e s ♥

  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • May 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • April 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • August 2010
  • C o u n t e r s ♥

    hit counters

    Sunday, November 01, 2009

    Just reached home.
    Had 2nd round of drinks after work with Fyn, Jace and Jason Sng.
    Stupid Ron pang seh.

    Jace is leaving hush.
    Will miss her.
    But most probably will meet her up every now and then.
    Keke.

    Feeling kinda empty nowadays..
    Don't know why.
    But guess I shouldn't think so much about it.
    Just need to concentrate on my work.

    Returned his sub card to him.
    Don't want to let it affect him future r/s with other girls.
    Seems like he's very close with Sandy.
    Erm. Don't know if my intuition is accurate.
    But seems like he is with her already.

    Right now, as always, still wanna be single.

    Jeremy jio to go phuket on 27 and 28 Nov.
    But my kid can;t work on 28.
    So don't think I'll be able to go.
    Haiz. See how ba.
    Maybe let someone else take over.
    If they are trustworthy enough.

    Looking forward to the cruise trip.
    I really need a getaway.
    The sun. the sea.
    Even though I don't like the sun.
    But there's always my favourite stars.

    R's been really busy with work and stuff.
    No time for me :(

    X too.

    J's been really sweet.
    But I don't know about him.
    He's going through divorce and no planning to settle down ever.
    Not a good choice I think.

    Well, it works for me.
    No commitment.
    No worries.
    Freedom.
    Live life as it is.

    LIFE SUCKS.


    ♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥