Friday, December 25, 2009
Been busy like a bumble bee. 2 more days to go and I can rest well and enjoy my holiday with my wifey! Yipee!! Had a quarrel with darling on tuesday night. He's so damn furious. I'm really so so so sorry. But like what I've said. Nothing's gonna change my love for you. Wasn't really in the mood for work on Wednesday night. But I managed somehow cos I was the only person at work due to my forgetfulness, which is my Archilles Heel. Yeap! Darling finally sort of forgive me and talked to me today on Christmas Eve. So happy that he's cooled down and no be so small gas anymore. I know it wasn't the first time that I did this. I'm trying to change and to give in. Not to be so strong headed anymore.
Looking forward to Christmas Lunch at Ivan's place later. 1st time he did Christmas cooking with me included. Haha. I trust his cooking. Hope that darling will be able to wake up and make it to lunch with me. Cos he fell asleep on me over the phone. AGAIN.
Future seems sort of bleak right now. WIth Hush changing management on Jan 9 2010. I wonder if I can find a job. A suitable job that will put me in the right drive. Had job offers from Koen and Mia. So many people being so supportive of me. I'm glad. Maybe I'll try out the sales job that Mia recommended. Gotta remind myself to ask him about it when I next see him.
I'm still not the least prepared for my getaway. Haven't packed anything. Not thinking about it at all. Or should I say no time to think about it. Thinking about work and Jeremy's birthday chalet. Hehe. I think it's gonna be so much fun. Going down after work on Saturday and get myself drunk there. Lol. Plans to go JB on Sunday with Ivan and Lesley. Hope darling can make it as well. Cos he's so busy with work.
Same thing as usual. Work is always more important. No matter to him or to me. I want my short and long term goals to be achieved and I'm going to work hard for it. Jiayou to myself!!
♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥