<body> Take me away with your ♥
Photobucket
E n j o y ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

the butterfly ♥

C L A R I S S A

A Virgo
A Perfectionist.
Unique taste for food.
Lazy.
Plain jane.
Places responsibility in the 1st place.
Workaholic.
Career Driven.
Does not entertain.
Attitude problem.

This is my blog so CLICK HERE if you hate it.

I Love drinking.
My FAV colour is PURPLE.
partying till dawn,
shopping till dusk,
working my ASS off.
That's coz...
that's me!
And only I can decide.

butterfly's appetite♥
Loves

Royce Dark Chocolates
Meiji Fresh Milk
Plain Kueh Tutu (without any filing)
White Carrot Cake
Bakerzin Yuzu Macarons
Fresh Fruits

Detests

Peanut Butter
Spring Onion
Coriander
Stinky Tofu
Mutton
W i s h e s ♥
Gucci Bag
Enjoy my single life
Beany Tigger
Laptop
Study Diploma
Repay all debts.

F r i e n d s ♥

Annie Cheong
Cedric Chong
Fyn Cheong
Hazel
Hui Rong
Ivan Chong
Ivy Lee
Jason Liew
Lesley Chua
Melvin Tan
Nicholas Yasintorn EDJ
Sherwin Chong
Simon Huang
Wen Yang

C h a t t i e s ♥


B y g o n e s ♥

  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • May 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • April 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • August 2010
  • C o u n t e r s ♥

    hit counters

    Tuesday, December 01, 2009

    It's been sometimes since i blogged again.
    Recently down with illness.
    Since Friday, Hari Raya Haji.
    It sucks to fall sick on a PH.
    It's so difficult to find a doctor.
    So I tolerated with my illness until today than I went to see doc.

    So many things happened.
    Stress with work work and more work.
    All the new waitresses are fucked up.
    Don't know how to use their bloody freaking brains.
    Whatever that I've promised you, I will surely do it.
    I'm a woman of my words.
    DO NOT ever use the name of quitting to threaten me.

    Well, thanks darling for accompanying me while I was sick.
    So sweet of you.

    Had a great time out with darling, ivan and lasley on Sunday.
    Didn't get a great loot and didn't manage to get the stuff that I wanted to buy.
    But we did have fun. 1st time out shopping with them.
    Stupid ivan was talking in a mickey mouse voice with sounded irritating after some time.
    It was funny when you 1st hear him do it.
    I was so freaking blur on Sunday too.
    Wanted to utilise the vouchers that Jeremy gave me.
    Had G2000, Topshop, Fox and Adidas vouchers.
    We went to bugis to shop cos I thought all the shops are there.
    Ended up, there wasn't any G2000 boutique.
    I can't use the Adidas voucher at the boutique there.
    Only certain outlets only.
    Fox vouchers starts on Monday and not Sunday.
    Anyway, this season's collection for Fox really sucks.
    Then we went for desserts at Ah Chew desserts.
    I had Hasima steamed egg and it costs a freaking $8!!
    All cos there's Hasima in it. But it was damn good as I can't take any cold desserts due to my illness.
    Lesley had pango pudding with pomelo.
    Ivan had mango pudding.
    Darling had something with Watermelon and honeydew. Can't really remember what's the exact thing.
    Then we headed down to Marina Square's G2000 so that darling could get some clothes.
    Ended up, we didn't use the voucher at all cos there was a better promo with UOB cards.
    After that we went to Adidas at Citylink Mall and then dinner at Xin Wang HK cafe.
    Then in to M'sia with darling to get petrol and cigarettes.
    What a fulfilling Sunday I've spent with them.


    ♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥