A Virgo
A Perfectionist.
Unique taste for food.
Lazy.
Plain jane.
Places responsibility in the 1st place.
Workaholic.
Career Driven.
Does not entertain.
Attitude problem.
I've been alcoholic free for 5 days!! Yeah! Gotta go back to work tml already. Sad. End of slack days and I'm not fully recovered lo! I'm planning to go to office early to clear more stuff as I wasn't around for 3 days. All my workload is piling up. Currently pending: 2 days invoice and 3 days commission.
Planning to go for the 6th consecutive non-alcoholic day tml. All I need to do is to eat medicine. Hehe.
I'm so in the Xmas mood right now! Can't wait for Xmas to come so that I can go holiday with my wifey!! It's always this time of the year that I get to hear my favourite Xmas song everywhere! Hearing this song always puts me in the right mood every Xmas season.
Holiday plans have been confirmed. Going to KL from 28-30 Dec for shopping and dining and relaxing. Most prob no drinking as my wifey is allergic to alcohol. Hehe. Planning to get CNY clothes as well. Hope there will be lots of nice clothes and cheap buys when I'm there.
Time to sleep early tonight and prepare for work tml. Jiayou Clarissa Kee! You can get through all the obstacles that comes in your way!