Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Wanted to get up at 9am today so that I could see a doc but I failed to hear my alarm clock ring and got up at 12pm instead. Took a chance and rushed down to the clinic. Luckily the morning session wasn't closed yet. Phew! Took about an hour of waiting time with 18 patients before me. Got 2 days of MC. Keke. I think I really need it.
Tiancai was on half day leave and he came down to have lunch with me. He waited for me to shower and dress up before accompanying me to Hush so that I can leave somethings there for Annie. We took an hour's ride bus down and I fell asleep cos the drowsiness of the medication came into effect. Headed down to iluma@bugis to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox. Got our tickets but we had an hour left before the show starts. So I suggested walking around iluma cos it was the 1st time I've been there!
Here are some of the items I got there.

A vintage bag charm @$39.90

I love this pair of shoes! Quite cheap @$22.90

Last but not least, a nice top.. @$20
After the movie, went to walk around again at Bugis Village.
And here's more of my shopping loot..


Both if these bags costs me @$34! So cheap.. I really love it! It caught my attention just when I was walking past.. Affinity with a bag.. Keke..
Headed to Bugis Junction soon after.. and got this..

Finally got a pair of heels that I really like :)
Plus a pair of skinny jeans which I had already sent for altering..
We walked pass a nail saloon at bugis village and Tiancai was saying that he wanted to go for it but we didn't have much time. Plus our nails were short so not very worth it to go for it now. He's the 1st guy friend that I know who goes for mani and pedi.. LOL.
In conclusion, I had a fruitful day of shopping today! Satisfied with all my buys! No more shopping till next month else I've got to survive on bread and biscuits..
♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥