<body> Take me away with your ♥
Photobucket
E n j o y ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

the butterfly ♥

C L A R I S S A

A Virgo
A Perfectionist.
Unique taste for food.
Lazy.
Plain jane.
Places responsibility in the 1st place.
Workaholic.
Career Driven.
Does not entertain.
Attitude problem.

This is my blog so CLICK HERE if you hate it.

I Love drinking.
My FAV colour is PURPLE.
partying till dawn,
shopping till dusk,
working my ASS off.
That's coz...
that's me!
And only I can decide.

butterfly's appetite♥
Loves

Royce Dark Chocolates
Meiji Fresh Milk
Plain Kueh Tutu (without any filing)
White Carrot Cake
Bakerzin Yuzu Macarons
Fresh Fruits

Detests

Peanut Butter
Spring Onion
Coriander
Stinky Tofu
Mutton
W i s h e s ♥
Gucci Bag
Enjoy my single life
Beany Tigger
Laptop
Study Diploma
Repay all debts.

F r i e n d s ♥

Annie Cheong
Cedric Chong
Fyn Cheong
Hazel
Hui Rong
Ivan Chong
Ivy Lee
Jason Liew
Lesley Chua
Melvin Tan
Nicholas Yasintorn EDJ
Sherwin Chong
Simon Huang
Wen Yang

C h a t t i e s ♥


B y g o n e s ♥

  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • May 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • April 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • August 2010
  • C o u n t e r s ♥

    hit counters

    Wednesday, January 27, 2010

    God damn it. I really don't know what u want now. U agreed to let me meet my friends cos u got no time for me. Now u r saying that I'm going out with guys all over again. N of all guys, u r saying weiming. WTF! He is really like a bro to me. N he treats me like a sis that he really dotes on. N u say that there is no such thing as bro n sis. Then what about Ivan? He may not dote on me much now as he has Lesley but isn't it the same? At least I don't keep on going out with the same guy which by then u should be wary of. U said that u r out working the whole day but I'm always out with guys. Do u ever see the times when I go out with girls? U r just prejudiced. Only rem the times when I go out with guys. Asking me put myself in your shoes. What about u? So sick of quarrel after quarrel. I don't like to be the one who is always giving in n u not making an effort in this r/s at all.


    ♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥