Thursday, February 18, 2010
This year's CNY n Valentine's Day clashes on the same day. Super bad. Even more difficult to get a cab on days like this.
Amazed the I didn't go out on eve. Stayed at home to finish up some last
min cleaning and changed bedsheets. After that did my nails. When I was done with my manicure, I thought it was about 1 or 2 am. But it was actually 5am!! Hurried up to get my beauty sleep asap.
Woke up late due to my sleeping late the previous night. Or should I say morning? Headed down to hougang to see my grandpa with mum as usual. Mum was all hyped up when it comes to meeting relatives. Had to get myself ready quick. Express mode. After that went to slack with slut n had dinner before meeting darling michelle for movie. We watched I hate valentine's day. Not a very fantastic show. The same old corny love story with a happily ever after ending. Went home after that cos I gotta wake up early the following day. I managed to suppress the temptation to drink! Wow!!
Day 2. Woke up at 8am to head to chai chee to visit my tua yee poh. Tempers flare as my mum got over hyped about visit relatives again. Today was worse than yesterday. Lost my temper on day 2. Argh! Can't believe it. Anyway, it's been years that I didn't came to chai chee. Lots of changes. They used to have around 6-8 huskies. But now there's only 3 left. N there's a cat. Haha. Ironic. The cat was so damn lazy la. Wouldn't even budge at all when it was at mortal peril. Like some in hose road block. We didn't stay long as I heard that the number of grandchildren going there later is enough to cause our parents to go bankrupt. So we headed to Haig rd. My 2nd uncle's house. His wife was promoting her products all the way as she's workj for some MLM company selling health products. Quite tempted to buy some products but told me that if I put some effort to aims, I don't need those products at all which is quite true. So I aborted the idea. After which, I met up with bro weiming to catch a show. We ended up catches 2 shows instead. True Legend (Su Qi Er) and All's Well Ends Well.
True Legend is something I wouldn't recommend at all unless u r totally obsessed with martial arts moves. Not even if u r a action movie fanatic. The concept was there but might be cos of the presentation and actors that spoilt it. Seeing jay chow appear on screen was a total scene destroyer. Stop getting into those roles that do not suit u at all jay chow! U r not suitable for shows before the 80s. Especially those tat include fighting. U lack the most basic thing that fighters or martial arts personnel have. The bright gleaming eyes full of vigor n energy. So wake up from your stupid idea. Please. So in those scenes where he appeared, bro weiming n me began feeling the giant Z monster attacking us. Ending was like Ip Man. Not much difference.
The next show was so much better! Even though is was a cock show, we laughed our hearts out! Or rather it was me. Couldn't control my laughter. Laughed too loud till bro weiming can't tahan me. This is a good show if you're in a bad mood. Very lame but very funny.
Oh ya. I was a bad girl. I smoked. 4 sticks if cigarettes? I think. Bro weiming left the lighter in the vehicle. So everytime we wanted to smoke, we took turns to borrow a light from others. Hilarious. Had dinner at fish n co. efore heading to tommy's. Was very exhausted when we reached there. Wanted to head back early de. But cos darling michelle wanted to go too den I gotta wait for her. Else I would've left already. Reached home at 1am.
Day 3. Headed to jeremy's at around 3pm. Ate a bit then tarted gambling le. Overall I lost about $10 but it was fun. Once in a year only. So it's ok. Then heade to edwin's to play mj. Lost again. About $23. Justin won $40. So i got free supper (with my own money). Ate frog leg porridge at G7 geylang for supper n headed home. Reached home about 2am.
Day 4. Woke up about 3pm. Saw 3 different Jason(s) text me. Lol. What a start to day 4. Haha. Met up with Darrick for dinner at central and planned to go drink after that at pub conspiracy to finish up balance. Halfway through the ramen dinner, we had a brainwave to go catch big little soldier. Haha. So we booked tickets through my iPhone and headed down straight after dinner. The show doesn't have any story line but the dialogues were cute. Wong Lee Hom is as dashing as ever. Lovesssss! But the show isn't worth the price of the movie ticket. People who haven't watch should go download or wait for DVD. After that went to drink as planned and headed home. Reached home at 3am. What a day!
I've been blogging throughout the whole bus trip to work. Managed to wake up n leave home n reach work place on time! Wow! Hope it's good day at work. Yeah!
♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥