A Virgo
A Perfectionist.
Unique taste for food.
Lazy.
Plain jane.
Places responsibility in the 1st place.
Workaholic.
Career Driven.
Does not entertain.
Attitude problem.
I can't seem to find my directions. I don't know what I see or think is true or not. Am I being foolish by flinging myself head-on into it? Everything seems to be so sweet like I've pictured it to be. Never knew what attracted him to me. Didn't know how everything started. It seems to be a dream. Just like, Alice in Wonderland. I'm in a dream. I'm gonna wake up now and all of it will disappear. Unlike Alice, I don't want to wake up. Life feels go with him around. Thinking and dreaming that he's mine and I'm his. I wish I could hug him to sleep every night. Just like last night. Haha. Wishful thinking again. Stupid me. Then again, I hope it does come true. :) Good night my dear. Sweet dreams..
the long awaited MV that I was supposed to find for you is finally up.. Heez..