Friday, March 26, 2010
On my way to golden mile to board the bus back to Penang. Hope this will be a fun trip. Hehe. Eventhough I'm going back alone. I'm actually scared of quite a few things. Like getting bombarded by questions from grandma about marital affairs, exposing to the big bright sun n ending up tanned, gaining weight due to the yummylicious food there. Lol. Main aim of this trip is to relax. Visit my relatives no matter alive or the dead. Maybe I'll get to have my nails done too! Or even a little shopping trip. Haha. Hope it'll be fun n not that boring like what I had expected. FYI. The last time I've been there was 7 years ago. Wonder how things n people have changed there. Will try to take some pics back to upload if I can. Hehe. In th meantime, take care my friends. N enjoy yourselves over the weekend. Lovesssss!
♥Reminiscents of dark chocolates♥